Saturday, March 6, 2010

Here I am again for my monthly post. Hey relax, one a month is better than one for all of 2009...plus I am even early this month :) Seriously though, I do plan to be blogging more in the future. My hope is even more than one post this month!!

Question - what is it that keeps us so busy? More accurately, "What are it that keeps us so busy?" (granted the English is not best ;)...but I know there is more than one thing that keeps us busy). How do you set priorities for your life?

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I know that I can sense some warning signs when my priorities are out of alignment. Like getting annoyed at Ellei when she is just being herself! A kid! But ultimately the way I want to set my priorities are: God, husband, kids, and everything else after that.

    ReplyDelete